[FWDLK] Gary Goers is now Quirey Quality Design

From the Chrysler 300 Listserver...

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamie Hyde jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 9:29 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers is now Quirey Quality Design

Cheryl and Dave Mihalko, owners of Quirey Quality Design have recently reached an agreement with Gary Goers to purchase his business.  Quirey Quality Design is the manufacturer of plastic and rubber goods along with the Topcat Whisker brand of belt line weather stripping for the Mopar industry covering the years 1953-and up.  We have 40 years of experience in the restoration hobby.  Quirey is currently located in Windber, PA.  We utilize CNC machines, injection machines and other modern technology to make top quality products for the restoration market. The addition of Gary Goers' parts have allowed us to increase our coverage of products for Chrysler automobiles.  We are extremely excited about this new venture.  We both are currently at Garys in Kalispell  MT working on packing the business up for the move to Windber PA, so it t will be a few weeks before we back in PA, unpacked and are up and running smoothly.  Here is our contact information for all orders:

Quirey Quality Design Co.

3200 Graham Ave

Windber, Pa 15963

814-509-6410

quireyqualitydesignco.gmail.com

Please contact us by email,  or phone with any questions.  We will gladly start taking orders today,  and will gladly accept, credit cards, checks, paypal. Please remember we will both be in Montana for at least 1 week meeting with Gary and packing up the business for the move to PA, so there will be a short delay in filling your orders.

We are looking forward to this new venture and hope to talk to you all soon plus visiting you all at one of your meets, as we will be joining the club.

Cheryl and Dave

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>