From: jack cheek <jcheek123456@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Dec 30, 2018 1:03 pm
Subject: Re: 318 poly motors

hi bill
i live in lexington ky.
40503

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 2:01 PM Bill M <y1topbanana73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jack,

Where are you located?

Bill M

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 1:57 PM jack cheek <jcheek123456@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
hi all
thanks for the help on the doors and windows for 63 hard top vs 63 sudans.

i have two 318 poly motors with the transmissions(cable) for sale-these motors are not locked up-but also havent been started in 15 yrs -transmissions the same-the trans mission do not have the cables or the speedometer cabl;es--motors have most evrything alt and power streeing pump still on motor may be a few miscell. missing.
also have  four doors that are in nice shape from a 63 belverdere-4 door
any body that would like to make a reasonable offer please email me to

the motors and transmissions are still in the cars-so if you want them you will have to give me a little time to take them out.