Re: [FWDLK] Front Fender Gunsight Parts

  As a last resort I have made epoxy cast replicas of small trim emblems, such as the small crowns on an Imperial.  Dollar-store play-do works well !!
Is anyone producing the front fender gunsights for the top of 57-58 Dodges?  How about for other Forward Look Mopars?  Do the Chrysler, Desoto and Plymouths have similar fender items on the top of front fenders that were pot metal and now are missing or just pitted and nasty?
  If not, has anyone researched or have any interest in producing or researching having these reproduced? It seems every one that I see is either missing or really pitted.