[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Bumper Wings Complete Set of all 4 FOR SALE

[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Bumper Wings Complete Set of all 4 FOR SALE

Hi Guys,
Just want to let list members know that I have finally listed a few items on EBay ,as I no longer have my 1957 Belvedere Sold 2 yrs ago and time to sell off extras.
EBay# 183721558789  SST Garnish Splash Mouldings
         # 183721493387  NOS Jiffy Jet Windshield Washer Bag C/Cap
         # 183721594670  Bumper Wings Complete Set all 4 Driver Quality Rechrome For Show. If interested please make sure to bid through link to the Forward Look Site. Thanks Wayne
1960 Plymouth Fury
1959 DeSoto
Sent from my iPad