[FWDLK] McCandless, Herb and Mike

All Y'all;
If you haven't bought it already, pick up a copy of Mopar Action August 2019, on stands now.
Nice feature story on their new Museum in North
Carolina. Mostly Forward Look and Letter Series Chrysler cars.
Herb and Mike are 300 Club Int'l members and probably FL club also.
Located in Burlington, NC  on I40/85, many may find it interesting to visit while traveling in the south,this summer or next Spring.
Ray
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us.                                                                     Ya hear?