[FWDLK] 55 Parts

I have some 55 parts I will most likely not use so I will try to pass them on--------2 R NOS outside door handles---Chry-----Des.-----$100 each-------a rebuilt ----from Power Brake Exchange----55 KH power brake Booster------has been in shipping box for awhile --needs paint touched up-----$325------a complete reproduction dash wiring harness-----has some minor damage with a few terminals cut off wires-----comes with instructions that identify which wire goes where by color $200 and I removed an aftermarket plug wire harness from a 55 Hemi-----red and yellow with the insulators on end of wires----is dirty but cleans up nice with carb cleaner---looks pretty new-----$30------plus shipping----Johnnie Slayton