Re: [FWDLK] Starting Question

I get the key issue.  My 413 in a 63 300 Sport easily floods when parked for 10 minutes when hot.  I have learned to crank it for 4 revs, turn off the key for a few seconds, and then restart and as soon as you feel a wish to fire, gently move the pedal.  Works every time when engine is hot.  Not correct, but it always works and is cheap enough.