Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: fuse block location

Great job and great pics showing the breakdown!

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:06 PM Lou Vee <email4lou.v@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No fuse box but there are some circuit breakers on the car notably in the kick panel power seat and windows I think.

Also, I had similar issues with dash lights not working and some other intermittent lighting issues. Turned out to be corrosion of the contacts inside the headlight switch.

I  was successful in disassembling it cleaning it all up and putting it back together. I thought I would have to buy a new one but it turned out to be not as much of a nightmare as I thought it might be.