[FWDLK] My 1960 Dodge Polara in a Netflix Series

[FWDLK] My 1960 Dodge Polara in a Netflix Series

Hi Everyone,

I trust my email finds you all well and staying safe during these strange and challenging times in our history!!!

Hot off the press. 📃

🎬Season 2 of the Umbrella Academy on Netflix has my Amanda staring in it. The series is due to start July 31st 2020.

🎶 Happy (and safe) trails to you... until we meet again...

Bill Taekema
60 Dodge Polara