From: Dan Morton <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Larry Ashbaugh <alienvoice@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2020 9:34 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Floor Needed

Hey Larry.  This is a Forward Look mailing list (MoPar 1955-1962).  Just sayin’.

On Aug 30, 2020, at 8:42 PM, Larry Ashbaugh <000003991ab8a71e-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just found that I need a replacement front floor patch for my 74 Charger (probably could use one for my 72 Sebring Plus, too), but see that AMD is saying that they expect to ship until November?  Same for the cheaper Sherman part (Nov 23d).  They state that the "virus" is the cause.  Are they made in China?  If not, why the delay?

Does anyone have a new 70-74 B or E body drivers front floor that they are not going to use (or will not need until after Nov) that they can part with?  Other ideas?

Larry (Akron)