Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

What is the part number, so I can look it up ?

Ron

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Wallace
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 11:51 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth tip of the day

They are in the parts book available  for all chrysler products.david Wallace 58fury

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 11:40 AM, Ron Waters
<ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've never seen this mirror on 58 Plymouth, Fury or not. There were two mirrors available for 58 Plymouth: the standard and the day/night. They were all painted, both the mirror itself and stalk. This may have been used on senior models, Chrysler or Imperial.

Ron