Re: [FWDLK] Interesting I guess

On 2/10/2021 2:26 PM, glpavlovich@xxxxxxx wrote:
Paul, That is an expensive model!...but less than the real thing :^)
Your post jogs my memory that I have a bunch of excellent condition
LP "Oldies" albums stashed away that I will never listen to
again...no record player. Are LP's of any interest to our list
members these days?    They should go to someone who will appreciate
and listen to them. Gary Pavlovich

Did you notice the 300 was a 'beater'?

There have been reports the last several years that the younger
generation has discovered the richness of the sound in albums creating
a resurgence of popularity.
It seems some new music is being released on vinyl.

--
Paul Holmgren
JCI #74145