From: William Amberger
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 7:45 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Forward looks in Highway Patrol

I seem to recall most of the episodes I saw where Mopars were the stars. I remember an occasional Buick and Merc.

Bill the Magnumguy

John 3:17

On 2/26/2021 2:52 AM, Larry Ashbaugh wrote:

Great Mopars.  The 59 Chevy looks tinny and poorly styled compared to the Desoto and even the Dodge.  I remember most of the series they used Buicks for the Highway Patrol cars.  Nice to see they went to Mopars in the end.....

Larry