Re: [FWDLK] Newbie

Sounds like a fine crop of Forward Look Mopars. I thought I had a bunch (57 Coronet 4dr sedan, 57 Coronet D500 4dr Hardtop, 58 Coronet 2dr Spring Special, 59 Coronet 4dr Sedan, and a 60 Saratoga) of Exner's beauties , but you put me to shame. I sold the 57 and 59 Coronets and the Saratoga, and am working on restoring the 57 D500 and 58 Dodge this year, as I cut back from age, and the need to work on other Mopars from the 60s and 70s.

I will cut back of necessity, but still will retain my love for Forward Look Mopars

Larry