{Chrysler 300} Parts for Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part V

{Chrysler 300} Parts for Sale - Virtual Swap Meet Part V

Hello 300ers -

I've assembled a tranche of NOS/used parts that may be of interest to you.  Many of the used parts came off my 300H, replaced by restored or NOS items as is typically done, some might be used across multiple years.

1.  Rear license plate enclosure chrome plated pot metal casting- nice shine, some peppering.

2.  Complete set of front seat chrome plated pot metal casting - nice shine, some peppering.

3.  Astradome brow chrome plated pot metal casting - nice shine, a few pimples.

4.  Rear tail light chrome plated pot metal casting - NOS w/o box, beautiful condition.

5.  Front fender chrome plated pot metal spears (go above “Chrysler” script - passenger side very nice, no peppering or pimples, driver side peppering and pimples.  No broken posts, new push nuts included.

6.  Front passenger driving lamp/turn signal - one NOS in box, one used with nice chrome and lens and bulb (works).

7.  60-62 oil pressure and temperature gauges - NOS in box, believe these are 61 versions based on script style as covered on the 300 Club Tech Info page ().

8.  OEM used 1963 300J dual point distributor with mechanical tach drive, complete, shaft rotates with no wobble.

9.  Transmission and heater/ventilation button bezels chrome plated pot metal - nice shine, peppering and some light superficial scratches.

10.  Multi-piece grill - very nice condition, chrome surround has a few nicks and small stone chips, argent silver frame in very nice condition as is the black mesh inset.  No broken studs or corrosion.

11.  Side stainless trim and spears - no dents or scratches.

I can bring parts to Kokomo although that might incur an additional beer fee - let me know, easy to do.

Contact me for pricing, shipping/transport, or questions via private message or call/text at (402) 249-1549.

Thanks!

Kurt

---