      1. 1961 300G Conv. for sale
           From: skh300@xxxxxxx
      2. '65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: '65-'66? Chrysler washer bottles,#2497580
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 57C speedometer
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 57C speedometer
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 1961 300G Conv. for sale
           From: "rpjasin" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 500 ci
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      8. 500 ci lettercars response
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      9. Fw: auto transports
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: 500ci
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 500 ci
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx
     12. re:  auto transport
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: 57C speedometer
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: 57C speedometer
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: 500ci
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:55:08 EST
   From: skh300@xxxxxxx
Subject: 1961 300G Conv. for sale

 <A HREF="" href="http://www.volocars.com/f-showrm.html">http://www.volocars.com/f-showrm.html">Click here: http://www.volocars.com/f-showrm.html</A>

Anyone that's interested there is a 1961 Chrysler 300G Conv. for sale @ the
Volo Auto Museum, In Volo, IL. it is red w/ tan interior and is selling for
$56,998. I have not looked at it yet but planning to go check it out next
week.

300ly

Steve Hildebrandt
Aurora, IL