Re: [Chrysler300] 57C speedometer

Why not pull the speedo pinion gear out and count the teeth, then you can calculate the number of teeth you need on the new gear to get the right speed. You could also add a correction gearbox(not sure if that is the right term) in between the trans and the speedometer cable to get the change you need.
Mike