      1. paint question
           From: "Larry Meixner" <gr8hirt@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Carb to manifold question
           From: "Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: long rams
           From: c300c@xxxxxxx
      4. Open Trailer Avail. MT to SFArea Early April
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Open Trailer Avail. MT to SFArea Early April
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:48:54 -0500
   From: "Larry Meixner" <gr8hirt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: paint question

Hello Group, I'm getting ready to paint the dash on my G and was wondering
if anyone knows the name/manufacturer of the color that is the match to
the original paint color? and I'm still looking for a few sheet metal
parts for the G.For anyone that may have a donor car laying around(not
rusting) I need the rear
panel that goes from L to R of the car between the tail lights that also
houses the license plate and from the trunk lip down behind the bumper. If
you think you may know what I mean and have one, please email me direct
and I'll send a picture of where I need to cut it from(if that makes any
sense to you). Thanks and happy motoring.

Larry Meixner
300G

Message: 2