[Chrysler300] Fwd: Fw: iNFO reg. MOPAR carbs

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Fw: iNFO reg. MOPAR carbs

In a message dated 4/12/2004 10:58:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi John!
> You helped me out a while ago with some facts. Now I have another "request"
> or what you can call it. I am gathering data on Hi Perf Mopar engine Carter
> carbs for a future website. I will not do it as a money operation but to
> makes sure information, data and knowledge is not wasted just because some
> cars are old. Therefore I plunge through all E-bay auctions for date codes/
> carb codes on 300E, F, G etc cars. The earliest code for the 2903S set up I
> found is May 1960. I wonder if all the 2903S carbs were S B-- coded? From
> the start it was just the four digit S code. Then if the factory changed
> something it was A added. Then if more B etc. I don´t think it had to be a
> big change, perhaps a lever or jetting or different vacuumport to the
> distributor. I have seen no 3505S codes/dates for the 300J engine so that
> would be really interesting. The only ones I have worked with here in Sweden
> were 2903S BL0 coded. Do you think you could talk or listen with the members
> ?
> Regards
> Peter Bruun

Hi All:
As you can see from the forwarded email, this fellow would like some input on
carb. details for a web site he is contemplating.  If any of you members have
anything of use to him and would be interested in sharing it, his address is:
  < p.bruun@xxxxxxxx >
Thanks.  300ly, Gil

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used