[Chrysler300] Master Cylinder Hose Question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Chrysler300] Master Cylinder Hose Question

Anybody have a modern brand name and part number for the master cylinder brake hose on a '57 300?

This is the very short rubber flex line that is part of the connection between the master cylinder and brake distribution block. I'd figure it was used on other makes and models. 

The NAPA part number listed on the club website does not work.

Many thanks,

Jim Krausmann

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying 
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap