[Chrysler300] New 300C generation

Hello 300'ly to all!
        It only dawned on me today what a blessing the new 300C is for
our love of the 300 cars!  Yes, I was one of the perhaps rabid proponents
for the new 300 to be an N, owning a C myself.  This is one of those
situations however where there is a "silver lining" in a supposedly
cloudy atmosphere.  The first 300C Hemi arrived this week to our local
Chrysler dealer (Milo Gordon in Lawton, OK...stay tuned...this dealership
will be participating with us at our Fall, 2006 meet in Lawton).  I
pulled up in my C hardtop and parked next to it.  There was a throng of
people who left the new C and precipitated around my '57.  The questions
were phenomenal! What was more interesting was the fund of knowledge
about the early letter cars that came out in the chats...and even more
shocking was that this was from teenagers, 20 and 30 somethings!  I was
stopped in the O'Reilly's parking lot this afternoon by a high schooler
in a chevy truck with a modified 350 mill and his cute little pony-tailed
girl friend who slid off from the center of the seat to get out and look
at my C.  They both wanted to see the original hemi and the original C!
So what does this represent!  That unbeknownst to us...Daimler-Chrysler's
marketing strategy has created a new level of awareness for the
signifigance of the early 300s among younger generations!  What else
would we want to happen since we are dedicated to the preservation of the
Chrysler 300s?       SMILING!!!   ROB KERN

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used