From: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 977

           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: hoker66@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. G Freeze Plugs Part 2
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

____

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 12:27:42 EDT
   From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Subject: Hey, Powers-That-Be

How does the attendance at the Spring Meet in Allentown look to be
shaping
up?  Are gonna have a massive group?  McTaggart

____
____

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:53:18 -0600
   From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help???

Does anyone out there have any blow-ups or schematics on how the
door and
quarter power window mechanisms are installed on a 57 300C coupe??
Or any
actual pictures or schematics? If so, please email them to me
privately at:

george@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
George