[Chrysler300] 300 G For Sale

Dear fellow club members,

Unfortunately, I need to sell my Black 300 G, VIN 8413107582 ASAP.
Clear title with 100,500 miles. I will be posting the ad on the club's
web site on Monday, and the local papers next month. .  Currently a
great driving car (engine detailed in 2003) with all original parts,
with the potential as a top show car.  Was owned in the 80's and 90's by
Ash Bodden and comes with his 50 plus trophies that he won in Florida
and elsewhere.  Minor rust below the doors and in trunk (wheel wells are
clear) and front bumper.  Original working 7 button radio, perfect caps,
new white wall tires, excellent dash, original upholstery,  etc...

Looking for $14,500 OBO

Call me or e-mail me ( I have 40 pictures to send to interested parties)
Tim Stephens
Orange County, California
949.673.1648

Yahoo! Groups Links