[Chrysler300] Need C300 Horn Ring

I have went and done it and am becoming the owner of a nice Platinum
C300.  Although I won't see it for several weeks as Rene' Kroeger is in
Florida at this time, I know it will need a horn ring or repair of the
existing broken one.  All the parts are there.

1.  Anyone have one for sale?
2.  Can anyone help with interchangability of  C300 horn rings with
other MoPar?
3.  Does anyone know of a reputable, effective pot metal repair shop
that works on these?

It seems to have a windshield washer bag with two nozzles on the cowl.
Was this a standard Chrysler item or a Chrysler accessory?

Car does not seem to have a clock.  Was this an option or a standard
item?  Interchangability?  I recall discussion of clocks modified to
quartz crystal driven--who does this?

I will be looking for a set of five original Kelsey-Hayes wire spoke
wheels and expect to have them rebuilt with SS spokes.  Does anyone have
a complete or partial set of these for sale?  Are the hubcaps for Kelsey
Hayes spoked wheels unique to the C300?

Someone keeps a registry.  This car is VIN 3N551198 with engine
3NE551098--an early one!

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used