[Chrysler300] Door panel and a/c question.

[Chrysler300] Door panel and a/c question.

Hello group,
Two diverse topics.  Does anyone have a spare right rear door panel that would fit any 62 NYer 4 dr hardtop?  Color not important, but structurally sound.
Also, the front seal on my RV-2 compressor has been leaking (slowly) for years, and with the price of freon, I can't stand the yearly re-charge cost.(not to mention the greasy build up on the face of the compressor behind the clutch!)  Since the compressor is 42 years old, is it wise to change the seal and keep using this old compressor?  I recently aquired a rebuilt RV-2 compressor, which I assume has a good front seal, but I'm having a hard time finding the gaskets I'll need for the inlet/outlet pipes that attach to the front and back of the compressor.
The first question is, should I find the gaskets and change compressors, or find the front seal and change it on the car (if possible) so I don't need new gaskets and don't have to unbolt all the associated brackets?  The second question is, once I do whichever from question 1, do I pay for an R-12 recharge $$$, or do I convert to R134, or something else?
I'd love to hear from folks who have actually gone through this process.  The car is a 62 NYer wagon with both front and rear a/c which we've owned over 10 years.  Even after a recharge, the system would always blow 'very cool', but never really ice cold, so I'm not sure the 42 year old compressor is what she used to be.  Any advice/comments appreciated.
John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used