Re: [Chrysler300] 300G brakes

All,
Can't stress enough checking/replacing the old rubber brake hoses. The brakes on my C were all kinds of weird. Even though I also switched to the AAJ kit I found the inside of the flex hoses mostly collapsed or blocked. I could barely blow through one of them with compressed air.
Jim Krausmann

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used