Re: [Chrysler300] non-300 electrical

>Need some guidence. In addition to my 300G I have a 1990 Chrysler LeBarron. My problem is a very slow electrical discharge that left alone will kill my battery in short order. I can't get a mechanic to touch electrical without wanting to replace everything imaginable. The only thing that keeps the car alive is my battery tender.

> >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> >Gary Finger

If I recall rightly,  the 90 Lebaron WILL draw a little current when
shut off,  Cannt help it!!

Something will have to keep the radio and clock current!

Remember, If the Batt is totally disconnected, then the radio AND clock are
thrown off big time.

What you are experienceing is an ABBBYnormal current drain.
That is what you are going to be chasing down.
Could be many possible things, we once had a burned out interior light bulb,
And THe Other one was OUT of its socket and the Light when Light Was NOT visible
thru the lens,  with interior light lock on all the time,  It Was Not Noticable.
BUT It Did draw enough current to pull the batt down in a day or 2.

(owned a 90 Lebaron GT vert for 12 years)

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used