[Chrysler300] Raceway Park Noise Abatement

[Chrysler300] Raceway Park Noise Abatement

Please be advised of my firm opposition to any  revision to the Motor Vehicle
Racetrack Exemption  from the Noise  Control Act of 1971.

The Englishtown Raceway Park  facility is, and was, a preexisting business,
when new home owners moved into  the area.  Those moving into the neighborhood
were well aware  of the existence of the track when they purchased their
properties. To  place further noise restrictions on the track and on its
participants would be  unfair, both to the owners of the track and also to the
thousands of its patrons  - such as myself.  This is truly akin to moving in next to
the airport and  then complaining about the airplanes.

    Raceway Park has been a major contributor to the  local economy, and is
responsible for a great deal of your lodging and  restaurant trade in the area.
 If you imperil Raceway Park, you also  imperil those other businesses which
rely on that facility for business.

    As a resident of Monmouth County, I strongly urge  you to leave the
restrictions on Raceway Park as they are, and not place any  further burdens on
that business.

Very truly yours,

Peter J. Fitch
11 Club Circle