RE: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet Wheels, rental type

RE: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet Wheels, rental type

On a national level, the Mopar car rentals are Dollar, Thrifty and
Advantage.  But experience has shown us that you can't count on them no
matter what requests you make.  And occasionally you get a Neon at one of
the other rentals.  Sure many have heard me "bitching" at a 300 meet because
I ended up with a non-Mopar when I thought I'd arranged to have one.
Good luck, Larry
Nancy Terry, TX

>From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx
>To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet Wheels, rental type
>Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:55:42 EST
>
>Anybody in the MI state around the Detroit area familiar with the  rental
>car
>agencies re: who rents Mopars?  Save me many calls if one of the  faithful
>knows which franchise has the right brand.

'Thanks & Giving.'