an interesting find

We have an interesting discovery ? an original dealer sales kit was found
behind the trunk. It is a hard shelled gray cardboard box that velcros in
the middle as the sides open and pivot outwards. Inside are flip charts that
are spiral bound and have the 1960 product line specifications along with
options, color samples which are arranged so that you can see two-tone
combinations. We have never seen one before and are very excited! Anyone
have an idea how rare it is?