Re: an interesting find

Louis --

This sounds like an original 1960 "Dealer Album", also known as a
"Color and Upholstery Selector". I believe they are rather rare, as obviously
there would have been only one per dealership. Despite being on a friendly
basis with every major automotive literature dealer in the country, it still
took me more than ten years to find one of these for myself. They do show up
on eBay once in a blue moon, where they can fetch upwards of $300.00, but of
course it depends upon condition. Congratulations!

300F'ly,

Roger Karlson

In a message dated 1/12/2002 1:25:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,