Re: [Chrysler300] strange problem on a '57 Torqueflite

Re: [Chrysler300] strange problem on a '57 Torqueflite

Years ago I read a story in Hot Rod Magazine from one of the top radiator builders. They
said if you put one to two teaspoons of Baking Soda a year in your radiator it will
neutralize all acids and help keep your cooling system from corrosion. I have been doing
it at every 6 months for years, and I have been very pleased how clean my systems have
been. You guys might try it.....Gary Barker