Re: [Chrysler300] Air conditioning

This entails a great deal of work. I added air to a 65 Fury and it helps a
great deal to have the two cars side by side or a stock air car near by for
reference. You will need to make a newspaper templete of the factory holes in
the firewall so the air stuff under the dash can be installed. Remove the front
seats and carpet, the existing heater core and mechanisms and determine how
you will cut the dash to add the spot coolers that the air cars have. I'd use
the existing radiator until I learned that it wasn't good enough later on.
Probably will be ok. This job frustrated me but the end result was excellent.
You will need a new water pump, pulleys, idler , brackets etc. If you don't
have a reference car to check where all the stuff goes, I'd probably not do the
conversion.
Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061