Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Brakes- rear

Whilst everyone is talking 300C brakes - I noticed on my rears (on only I recently noticed), both rear shoes had linings of identical length/size.
Is this wrong - normally on brakes that are operated by a single cylinder/piston, the leading/front shoe has a shorter lining ?!
Are 300C rear brakes an exception to this, or has somebody stuffed up - they are the linings that were on the car when I brought it 22 years ago, have a (visible) high metallic composition which I doubt is original specification?

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp