Re: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers order & Barrett- Jackson Auction - Jan 26-

Re: [Chrysler300] Gary Goers order & Barrett- Jackson Auction - Jan 26- 29, 2005

Hi Joe and Others
,
Gary Goers will be attending the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. 12th Winter Meet at
the Holiday Inn in Mesa, AZ.  from Jan 27 through Jan 29th. 35 rooms at the
Holiday Inn are booked for the 300 Club. At least 68 people will be
attending the Banquet on Saturday Night.
Many of those attending are members of both 300 Clubs. The main attraction
is the Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction in Scottsdale, AZ.  which starts
on Wednesday, Jan 26th,

The 300 Club car show is on Saturday, Jan 29th,  from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM at
the Holiday Inn, 1600 S. Country Club Drive, Mesa. Many Mopar people bring
their cars to the show. Four of us from Portland, Oregon will be at the car
show. Gary Goers is the Chief Judge of the show.

I will be happy to ask him about the status of yours and other orders.

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, Oregon