[Chrysler300] 300's and eBay

Hi to all

I have won many NOS parts for my 300C on eBay. I think it is fair to say
that I could spend 10 years travailing the country to visit every flea
market and swap meet and not find all that I have won on eBay.
Not just parts. I have a very extensive collection of literature applicable
to my car. Just one of the unique pieces was a 57 service manual that was
hard bound. I was not sure what I was going to get after winning, but I
went for it. When it arrived I was amazed to see a complete, (400 + pages)
hard bound 57 service manual from Chrys. When I opened the cover it was
stamped inside cover "Chicago Library". I'll bet not many of them around.

One does need to be a savoy eBayer to not be deceived.

I am a eBay believer if you want one of the best NOS, NORS or after market
sources.

As far as questionable products, that goes for every flea market or swap
meet. Many a thieve convert their stolen goods to cash at these events.

Gary

Give the gift of life to a sick child.