From: xramkroozer@xxxxxx [mailto:xramkroozer@xxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 6:26 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] INTERNET SHIPPING SCAMMERS

HI ALL, I THOUGHT I FOUND A GOOD SHIPPER ON THE INTERNET, WRONG. I FILLED
OUT
THE FORM FOR ENCLOSED ONLY & RECEIVED A REPLY FROM A TINA MILLS OF ALL
AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT. THEY SAY EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE
THE
SHIPPER. THEY GAVE ME A PRICE OF $900. WHICH I AGREED UPON. SHE THEN ASKS
FOR A
CREDIT CARD TO GUARANTEE THE PRICE WITH A PAYMENT OF $380, WHICH I GIVE, &
IF I
HAVE A FAX MACHINE. WHEN I SAY NO, SHE ASKS FOR A NEARBY OFFICE SUPPLY OR MB

ETC TO FAX IT TO & STRESSES TO GET IT BACK IMMEDIATELY TO GUARANTEE THE
PRICE.
I DID THIS. I GET THE PAPERWORK IN THE MAIL A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER ONLY TO
FIND THE SHIPPING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO OPEN, NOT ENCLOSED. SHE TELLS ME I
SHOULD
HAVE TOLD HER ENCLOSED. I WROTE ENCLOSED ONLY, WHEN I FILLED OUT THE FORM.
SHE
THEN REPLIES, I DON'T GET THAT INFORMATION BACK. I ASK, WHY NOT IT'S YOUR
FORM. SHE AGREES TO CHANGE IT TO ENCLOSED @ THE LOWEST PRICE. SHE ASKS WHERE
I GOT
MY LOWEST PRICE. I TELL HER & SHE CALLS BACK TELLING ME SHE CAN GET THEM TO
DO IT FOR $1100. $30 DOLLARS MORE THAN THEY QUOTED ME. SHE THEN TELLS ME MY
BALANCE IS $1100. I TELL HER SHE FORGOT TO DEDUCT MY $380. DEPOSIT. SHE THEN

TELLS ME IT'S IN ADDITION TO THE $380. I ASK FOR HER TO REVERSE MY CHARGES &
SHE
REFUSES. I ASK TO SPEAK TO A MGR, & SHE CONNECTS ME TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHE

REFUSES. I ASK FOR A MANAGER AGAIN, THERE IS NO MANAGER HERE. I ASK WHEN
WILL HE
BE IN? SHE REPLIES HE'S NEVER HERE. I ASK TO REVERSE THE CHARGES, SHE