Re: [Chrysler300] INTERNET SHIPPING SCAMMERS

Re: [Chrysler300] INTERNET SHIPPING SCAMMERS

Call your credit card company immediately.  Tell them what happened.  Fill
out all necessary paperwork with them to dispute the charges.  It is not
these peoples's decision to reverse the charges it is your credit card
companies   I think the charges will be reversed.  Did you sign any kind of
contract with these people?  I would definitely not have these people
transport your car.  Who know what might happen to it.  You want to do high
end get Passport of somebody like that.  Probably worth whatever they charge.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

At 09:26 AM 2/19/2005, xramkroozer@xxxxxx wrote:

>HI ALL, I THOUGHT I FOUND A GOOD SHIPPER ON THE INTERNET, WRONG. I FILLED OUT
>THE FORM FOR ENCLOSED ONLY & RECEIVED A REPLY FROM A TINA MILLS OF ALL
>AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT. THEY SAY EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY
>ARE THE
>SHIPPER. THEY GAVE ME A PRICE OF $900. WHICH I AGREED UPON. SHE THEN ASKS
>FOR A
>CREDIT CARD TO GUARANTEE THE PRICE WITH A PAYMENT OF $380, WHICH I GIVE, &
>IF I
>HAVE A FAX MACHINE. WHEN I SAY NO, SHE ASKS FOR A NEARBY OFFICE SUPPLY OR MB
>ETC TO FAX IT TO & STRESSES TO GET IT BACK IMMEDIATELY TO GUARANTEE THE
>PRICE.
>I DID THIS. I GET THE PAPERWORK IN THE MAIL A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER ONLY TO
>FIND THE SHIPPING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO OPEN, NOT ENCLOSED. SHE TELLS ME I
>SHOULD
>HAVE TOLD HER ENCLOSED. I WROTE ENCLOSED ONLY, WHEN I FILLED OUT THE FORM.
>SHE
>THEN REPLIES, I DON'T GET THAT INFORMATION BACK. I ASK, WHY NOT IT'S YOUR
>FORM. SHE AGREES TO CHANGE IT TO ENCLOSED @ THE LOWEST PRICE. SHE ASKS
>WHERE I GOT
>MY LOWEST PRICE. I TELL HER & SHE CALLS BACK TELLING ME SHE CAN GET THEM TO
>DO IT FOR $1100. $30 DOLLARS MORE THAN THEY QUOTED ME. SHE THEN TELLS ME MY
>BALANCE IS $1100. I TELL HER SHE FORGOT TO DEDUCT MY $380. DEPOSIT. SHE THEN
>TELLS ME IT'S IN ADDITION TO THE $380. I ASK FOR HER TO REVERSE MY CHARGES
>& SHE
>REFUSES. I ASK TO SPEAK TO A MGR, & SHE CONNECTS ME TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHE
>REFUSES. I ASK FOR A MANAGER AGAIN, THERE IS NO MANAGER HERE. I ASK WHEN
>WILL HE
>BE IN? SHE REPLIES HE'S NEVER HERE. I ASK TO REVERSE THE CHARGES, SHE REPLIES
>WE NEVER REVERSE CHARGES. I TELL HER I'LL DISPUTE THE CHARGES, SHE REPLIES,
>GO AHEAD, WE ALWAYS WIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS WITHIN THE LAW? STEVE ESTOK, IN
>SUNNY &
>  77 PUNTA GORDA, FL

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to