Re: [Chrysler300] spotted at Daytona 500

Re: [Chrysler300] spotted at Daytona 500

In a message dated 02/25/2005 10:17:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
john@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think this is Bill Allen's C300.  He and Marilyn flew out several years ago
in search of such a car.  We looked at a couple and he purchased this one.  I
was kind of hoping he would not want it as I was going to try to buy it.  Two
Tango cars would certainly be better than just one.

For those of you who have never had the pleasure to meet Bill I must tell you
he is the kindest gentleman I think I've every known.  My life has certainly
be made richer by being able to call him my friend.
Hi Group:

    I believe that is, in fact, Bill Allen's car and those of you who attend
the Carlisle show this year will see that car, along with 10 other letter cars
(one for each year) at the Special indoor display celebrating the 50th
anniversary of the letter cars.

    I have to second the statement above concerning the fact that Bill and
Marilyn are two of the nicest people you will ever meet.  They are simply a
pleasure to spend time with.

Pete Fitch

Give the gift of life to a sick child.