Re: [Chrysler300] Thinking about selling my Hurst

Re: [Chrysler300] Thinking about selling my Hurst

Hi Dan;
This car MUST be saved, it's one of about 50 built. The common best
guess of how many Console cars were built is 10% of the 499.
I could be interested, how much?
Ray

All right folks, time's awasting! This'll be a good'un, don't miss it!
Lets get those Meet Registrations in soon, give poor Eleanor a break
and don't wait 'til the last few days.

'Thanks & Giving.'