[Chrysler300] Money in the Garage

Hello 300'ly to all!
 I just completed reading the 20th Anniversary issue of COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE.  It was a back issue I wanted to read since they had some interesting pictures and an article on the mid-50s Packards.  Reminded me of our great afternoon spent at the Dayton meet last year at the Packard museum.  Also the first car I can remember my father owning was a '55 Packard Clipper Super and I wanted to get more info. about this beast before he became enlightened and joined the FORWARDLOOK and bought our '57 DeSoto Firesweep Sportsman  2 door hardtop.  Any way there was a very interesting article about collector cars as a vehicle of investment (no pun intnended).  The number 3 listed was the C convertible at a 20 year appreciation of 668%!!!!  The price went from $7800 in 1984 to $60K in 2004.  So you fortunate C ragtop owners...you're in the money!  After this year's Barrett-Jackson, Scottsdale auction the list needs to be revised for sure....the G is a player and I'm sure every other letter car is going into the stratosphere also!   ROB KERN

'Thanks & Giving.'