[Chrysler300] Mopar at Carlyle help

Hello 300ers,  Phil Irish here.  I am hoping to go Carlyle for the 50 Anniv.
event in July, that Pete Fitch has been keeping us posted on.  Unfortunately,
I will need to go to work for a week, immediately (sunday) following the
festivities and must find some place to safely park my pull vehicle and trailer
with my 300B inside for that week.  I must also be able to get to an airport with
schedualled service on that same day, enabling me to get to Toronto, Ontario
Canada that evening.  If anyone lives reasonably close and can accommodate my
40 ft rig, off street and I would hope out of sight or otherwise securely,
that would enable me to participate.  I am more than willing to hire a ride
(taxi, limo or whatever) to/from the airport to make the connections.  Anyone able
to help, please contact me at:    hmpirish@xxxxxxx    Thanks,
                                                           All the Best
300ing,
                 Phil   2   300Bs,   56  NYer  and Windsor

'Thanks & Giving.'