[Chrysler300] 5-pinTerminal Strip

Please let me know if you have and are willing to sell me a good
original 5-pin terminal strip as used for the 1955 C300 front lights and
mounted on the driver's side of the radiator support panel.  I would
want the five nuts that thread onto the pins, but do not need the
threaded fasteners that fasten the terminal strip to the panel.  The
mounting bolt holes are 4-1/2" center-to-center.

This will be for connecting up new headlight breakers and relays, will
retain some consistency of design to the original, will eliminate the
need to drill any new holes and will facilitate easy return to original
configuration at judged meets, if desired.

Assuming a positive result, I will post the results and provide the
vendor of the breakers and relays (member Marshall Larson) with a wiring
diagram, schematic and photos for use by other customers.

300'ly,

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300