Re: [Chrysler300] Power Window Switches -- Cleaning

Re: [Chrysler300] Power Window Switches -- Cleaning

Michael and all.
I clreaned and repaired my switch by using a point
file for cleaning the contacts after
disassembly-actually it came apart when removing it
from the console. After re assembly and using
ballpoint pen springs to replacea missing spring it
works fine two years later.
Paul Martin
Vancouver BC
300F