[Chrysler300] Buffalo NY 14215 garage

Dear 300 Group -  I am really badly in need of a private garage within 10 minutes or so from Buffalo New York 14215.  I was about to sign the papers on a gated secure storage garage nearby but my Margie (Large Marge)  non-letter '70 300  just barely fit, plus I only have a driver side rearview, so getting backed in without help is just not worth the risk with barely any clearance. Most storage places around here offer only dead storage, or have narrow doors,and private garages are hard to come by, none in newspaper want ads last I checked. Conditions are such that it's just not really safe to park her here, and my garage is just too short. I don't want her damaged, I have way too much invested. I need a wide garage with easy access, plus someone who won't mind a noisy old big block coming and going at random. If anyone, 300 club member, friend, or relative may want to rent us a space, Please email me privately at brian762@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank You, Brian J. Belknap

Yahoo! Groups Links