[Chrysler300] New availability of door switch

[Chrysler300] New availability of door switch

Hi to all,

Just had the driver's side button switch go bad. You know the little push
button that the door pushes in when it closes and automatically deactivates
interior light and vice versa.

This is the straight variety, same as on my car, NOT the elbow version used
in some applications.

Old part # is 1972329 Some availability NOS

BUT

Ma Mopar still manufactures the same switch under a subsequent Part No.
#02822592
List $13.85
If the dealer likes you $10.39

Tony