RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler300] 61 300G & Transmission

RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler300] 61 300G & Transmission

Hi Ed and John and all,

I talked to the guy at the shop where the engine is located.  The fellow

could not find a code at the base of the distributor, however, he said the

casting number behind the starter is: 2120220-3.  The casting number on the

transmission is: 1554220-8 and the casting number on the intake is: 1947162.