Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler300] 61 300G & Transmission

that is not a torqueflite #. not even a powerflite, i dont think??? pat
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tdcox
  To: 'tdcox' ; ed5000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'John Lyons' ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 5:47 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler300] 61 300G & Transmission

  Hi Ed and John and all,

  I talked to the guy at the shop where the engine is located.  The fellow

  could not find a code at the base of the distributor, however, he said the

  casting number behind the starter is: 2120220-3.  The casting number on the

  transmission is: 1554220-8 and the casting number on the intake is: 1947162.