Re: [Chrysler300] brake line replacment

Hi folks,

  thanks to all for the responses. after sifting through the emails, it looks like I'm going to give Fine Lines a go -- all the others seem to be mixed reviews. I'll let you know how it works out. But before I do, was wondering if anyone had a preference for stainless steel vs. original. I plan to hang on to the car for a while, so I'm thinking stainless will look better longer. But of course stainless is harder to seal.  Any insight?

  Thanks so much!

  Jonathan
  '66 300

Jonathan Sacks <Jwsacks4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi folks,

  Was just wondering if anyone has used Fineline or any of the other pre-bent brake and fuel line purveyors?

  I'll be changing all the lines this spring and before I put in an order, wanted to find out if anyone has had a good experience with any of the manufactuers.

  Thanks so much,

  Jonathan
  '66 300

        Chrysler 300 srt8   2005 chrysler 300 c   2005 chrysler 300 pictures     New chrysler 300   2005 chrysler 300 limited   2005 chrysler 300 m

Yahoo! Groups Links