RE: [Chrysler300] EBay scammers getting better

RE: [Chrysler300] EBay scammers getting better

I was mainly thinking of selling parts not cars.  Prefer to sell cars or at
least advertise them in our car clubs or naturally I do have American Dream
Cars which gets quite a bit of traffic and seems to work well for others
according to what they tell me.  I've actually gotten emails from people
who sold their cars on American Dream Cars after they could not sell them
in the Hershey Car Corral in one case and Ebay in another.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

Yahoo! Groups Links